A full suite of integrated asset maintenance and financial management tools for all stages of the mining lifecycle
4Site® Solutions for Mining & Metals
Mining has always been a competitive, high-stakes industry. Today, the industry faces highly volatile markets, exacting financial regulations and growing exposure to high-profile environmental, social and safety factors.
The evolutionary nature of a mining venture - through mineral exploration, mine development, operation and closure - poses unique challenges. Mining companies are responding to these challenges through innovative asset management strategies and technological improvements.
Maximize Performance, Minimize Costs
While mineral exploration and mine operation have distinct maintenance and enterprise management requirements, maximizing asset performance through strategic asset management is recognized as a route to maintaining costs and improving margins.
The 4Site® enterprise asset maintenance (EAM) solution gives mining and metals enterprises a full suite of integrated asset maintenance and financial management tools for all stages of the mining lifecycle, from exploration project management to robust maintenance management for a mature facility:
- Increase reliability and asset life with robust preventive/predictive maintenance (PM) programs and reliability centered maintenance (RCM)
- Keep facilities and equipment operating at peak levels; improve resource utilization
- Manage costs and ensure accurate reporting with integrated project management, asset maintenance, MRO purchasing and inventory, and financial components
- Streamline processes and improve visibility to accurate, current data
- Reduce maintenance expense with comprehensive appropriations, contractor and supply chain management capabilities
- Enable greater productivity with automated workflow, unlimited work breakdown structure and graphic work scheduler
Manage Regulatory Compliance
Meeting regulatory mandates requires comprehensive data and diligent project oversight for audit and information enquiries. 4Site® provides robust financial and accounting capabilities that ensure accurate corporate reporting and regulatory compliance.
With advanced capabilities to support PM and RCM, as well as safety measures embedded in the MRO purchasing and inventory modules, 4Site® also helps ensure compliance with worker safety and environmental sustainability mandates. A safe, progressive workplace supports maximum productivity and boosts retention. The same principles apply to ensuring environmental safety for the broader community.
4Site® Keeps Mining and Metals Enterprises Compliant:
- Information gathering, analysis and financial statements satisfy organizational, investor and regulatory requirements
- Role-based access and automated processes ensure data integrity and security
- Financial management, reporting and analysis supports exploration activities and easily handles the expanded requirements of mine development
- Ensure worker safety with reliable equipment, careful handling of hazardous materials and well-defined safety and lockout procedures
- Protect the community and environment by avoiding incidents and managing proper handling of hazardous materials.