Keeping your competitive edge in good times and bad
The 4Site® integrated EAM suite helps companies in process industries maintain plant and equipment at top performance, keep costs in line and manage exacting regulatory requirements.
4Site® Solutions for Process IndustriesThe pace of change has companies in the process industries rethinking, reorganizing and reengineering their businesses to outperform their competitors, meet investor demands and sustain profitability. In industries long known for their capital-intensive nature and long-term performance horizons, business strategies must support the long-term viability of the enterprise while also delivering short-term results.
In process industries, plant and equipment costs can make or break returns. Enterprise asset management (EAM) technology is a key component of successful, profitable maintenance programs. The right EAM can not only help extend asset life and help prevent costly unexpected breakdowns, but also guide a company to improved business practices that deliver tangible return on investment (ROI) and create competitive advantage.
That's why process manufacturers turn to 4Site®. 4Site® integrated EAM suite delivers capabilities that help companies in process industries like pulp and paper maintain plant and equipment at top performance, keep costs in line and manage exacting regulatory requirements.
Generate Maximum Asset PerformanceThe 4Site® helps maintenance managers keep plant and equipment performing reliably, while making the most of scheduled shutdowns:
- Increase reliability and prolong asset life with robust preventive/predictive maintenance (PM) and reliability centered maintenance (RCM) programs
- Minimize impact of planned shutdowns on production even when critical equipment and processes are involved
- Identify functionally related equipment and ensure that all tasks for that equipment are consolidated on the shutdown schedule
- Consolidate tasks for functionally related equipment and efficient deployment of technicians
- Easily manage new equipment configurations
Improve Productivity and Control Costs
Integrated maintenance, purchasing and inventory management functions help ensure cost control; integration with 4Site®'s accounting and financials means that financial data is always current and accurate:
- Control costs and ensure accurate reporting with integrated project management, asset maintenance, MRO purchasing and inventory, and financial capabilities
- Reduce planned shutdown costs with comprehensive contractor management capabilities
- Ensure replacing low cost consumables before expensive components with comprehensive equipment and work order history
- Achieve greater energy efficiency with equipment optimization, well-designed maintenance procedures and the best parts from the best suppliers at the best prices
- Control overtime costs with more effective deployment of technicians
- Streamline and automate processes; eliminate errors and improve accuracy
Manage Regulatory ComplianceMeeting regulatory mandates requires comprehensive data and diligent project oversight for audit and information enquiries. 4Site® provides robust financial and accounting capabilities that ensure accurate corporate reporting and regulatory compliance.
With advanced capabilities to support PM and RCM, as well as safety measures embedded in the MRO purchasing and inventory modules, 4Site® also helps ensure compliance with worker safety and environmental sustainability mandates. A safe, progressive workplace supports maximum productivity and boosts retention. The same principles apply to ensuring environmental safety for the broader community.
4Site® keeps process manufacturing enterprises compliant:
- Satisfy organizational, investor and regulatory requirements with appropriate information gathering, analysis and financial statements
- Ensure data integrity and security with role-based access and automated processes
- Ensure worker safety with reliable equipment, careful handling of hazardous materials and well-defined safety and lockout procedures
- Protect the community and environment by avoiding incidents and managing proper handling of hazardous materials