4Site® Enterprise Asset Management, more than just software.
4Site® Services: Consulting, Training and Support
From implementation and go-live, to training and ongoing technical support, customers in mining, power generation and process industries rely on 4Site®'s implementation, education and applications support professionals as their single source for all 4Site® services.
4Site® consultants, trainers and support specialists deliver the perfect blend of systems knowledge and industry background. Customers reap the benefits of faster implementation, smooth go-live, reduced support costs, and a simplified upgrade path.
4Site® works closely with customers to fully understand their business needs, so that the enterprise and its business processes are aligned to fully leverage the capabilities of the software. Continuous customer engagement means the 4Site® services team knows exactly what new and long-standing customers are experiencing in the marketplace, adding value with proactive response to changing business needs.
4Site® Services Team
4Site® services professionals ensure that customers leverage the full benefits of 4Site® EAM:
- Smooth implementation and go-live
- Deep knowledge of 4Site® software and systems
- Hands-on industry expertise
- Well versed in industry best practices and how to apply them
- Process driven; implement a good, sound maintenance process
- Strive to understand customer's business problem and create course of action based upon need
- Agile, responsive, streamlined for customer benefit - focused on customer needs
- Help customers save time and money
It just doesn’t make sense to pay for functionality that isn’t used to its best advantage. 4Site® training is focused on helping users gain the skill and confidence to best use the software.